Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

The Red ChrysanthemumThe Red Chrysanthemum by Linda Beutler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This Pride and Prejudice variation begins at the Inn at Lambton intermingled with the 'language of flowers'.
Darcy visits Elizabeth at the Inn while she reads a letter from Longbourn but not the letter stating Lydia's elopement. Moving on to Elizabeth spending more time at Pemberley, with the Gardiners, Charles Bingley and Jane. How and when will ensuing problems be solved?
I am not keen on reading about sex scenes which there is very near the end of the book. Next time I read the book I will probably skip to the part where Darcy sends a letter to Mrs. Bennet and if I enjoy re-reading the book as I expect I will, then give it five stars.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment