Pages

Friday 22 July 2016

Bayou Nights (Haunting Desire, #2)Bayou Nights by Julie Mulhern
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

1903, New Orleans. How was Christine Lambert, (a milliner and shop owner), to know that the piece of eight that her father gave to her before he died would lead to solving a puzzle and bring with it a desirable prize.
But Matthias Blake has been sent to help, to combat the ghosts, voodoo and anything else that the evil in New Orleans can throw at them.
Very surprised, and delighted that I enjoyed a paranormal romance/mystery. I enjoyed the story and liked the characters. A pity that I can't get a copy of the first book on kindle as I love to read series.
A NetGalley Book.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Vesper, thanks for the lovely review! The first book in the series, A Haunting Desire, was renamed Bayou Moon. It is available on Kindle.

    ReplyDelete