Pages

Sunday 28 August 2016

Whiskey Rebellion (An Addison Holmes Mystery #1)Whiskey Rebellion by Liliana Hart
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Addison Holmes, a high school history teacher, because she needs the extra money decides to become a stripper. But she only lasts for one routine before a murder occurs at her workplace. Fortunately her best friend runs a detective agency and she is employed doing surveillance work.
I did find some funny moments (but also a couple of places needed a better editor) but there were times when Addison's life was just too chaotic, she never seems to think about the consequences of her actions, and maybe there were too many times that her body would hit some object.
But overall I found it an enjoyable story helped by the detective Nick Dempsey, so I shall probably try the next in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment