Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Bury Your Dead (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #6)Bury Your Dead by Louise Penny
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Chief Inspector Armand Gamache visits his old mentor during a Quebec City winter, to recover from injuries received from an investigation that went terribly wrong. But he ends up investigating the death of amateur archaeologist who has spent his life looking for the body of Samuel de Champlain. Meanwhile he has sent his deputy to Three Pines to determine whether the correct killer of a hermit is in prison.
As this is my first Gamache novel I am not sure if the latter mystery is a continuation or an added plot line.
Interesting characters and an enjoyable read which drew me in. I shall probably look out for the first in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment