Pages

Friday 10 February 2017

Deadly Assumptions (A Dr Josiah Bartlett Mystery Book 3)Deadly Assumptions by Daniel Bjork
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Time has moved on and it is now November 1860 when Dr Bartlett has a visitor - she says that she is Edie Chase and she needs the Doctor's help. Now the Doctor starts to believe that her murdering father is still alive and so the hunt is on.
It would probably be better to have read the first two books to give a complete background to this book. I did at first find the POV switching between characters sometimes confusing - a helpful hint of who was speaking would have been useful.
I enjoyed the story, really like the characters and the writing style drew me into the tale. Will there be a fourth?
A NetGalley Book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment