Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Exceeding Expectations, Mary Bennett's StoryExceeding Expectations, Mary Bennett's Story by Patricia Shurn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Six years previously once all her sisters had been married, Mary Bennet is offered her chance to escape Longbourn. It is arranged that she will accompany Miss Margaret Dashwood on a tour of the Continent.
Now it is time for Mary to come home as her father is very ill. But what can the future hold for her. This is her story.
I enjoyed the tale, the familiar characters, and the introduction of new characters.
I feel though that the book would have been improved with better proof reading as I noticed some misspelt words, wrong words used, and a name change. Also Hertfordshire is north of London not south.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment