Pages

Sunday 26 February 2017

Listen to Your Heart: A Pride and Prejudice VariationListen to Your Heart: A Pride and Prejudice Variation by Leenie Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my second read of this novella - I wanted to read a story that was not all about Darcy and Elizabeth.
This Pride and Prejudice variation concentrates on the Fitzwilliam/de Bourgh family while they are all at Rosings. The relationship between Darcy and Elizabeth is of secondary concern, and they are helped by Anne and the Colonel. There is also a mystery from the past which impacts on the present. There is also a transformation of Lady Catherine which does occur literally overnight.
I enjoyed this story and liked the interactions between Anne, the Colonel and Darcy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment