Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2017

The Endicott Evil (A Colin Pendragon Mystery)The Endicott Evil by Gregory Harris
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

83 year old Adelaide Endicott does not survive a fall from her bedroom window at Layton Manor. Her sister Adelaide believes it is not suicide as Scotland Yard persist in stating. So Pendragon and Pruitt are employed to determine what happened and why.
I enjoyed the story and the introduction to the characters, and I suspect I would like to read more of this series - this was the first of the series that I have read.

But I am not sure that I can recommend it as a stand-alone read as unfortunately there was a story line continued from Book Three which at times was an annoyance as I didn't know the background to the story and it has to some extent spoiled the reading of Book Three.
(N.B In Britain baseboards are called skirting boards).
A NetGalley Book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment